Brooklinen Classic Core Sheet Set for $118 ($20 off) With Code SAVE15
We haven’t tried these sheets, but we’ve heard great things about them and the brand in general. They come in a few snazzy prints, and they have a year-long return policy. Brooklinen is having a sitewide 15-percent-off sale if you’re looking for something other than sheets. (We love the Super Plush Robe).
MysteryVibe Poco G-Spot Vibrator for $89 ($40 off)
The Poco is a powerful, bendable vibrator that can do more than just reach your G-spot. Its size and shape aren’t intimidating for beginners, whether used solo or with a partner. If you’ve never introduced a vibrator into your relationship, this may be a good one to start with.
Lelo Hugo Prostate Vibrator for $175 ($44 off)
We recommend this vibrator in our sex tech roundup. It’s great even if you don’t have a prostate, and it has a motion-sensing feature that makes it fun to use with a partner (or yourself).
Beauty and Personal Care Deals
Beauty and self-care products make great gifts, whatever gender the person you’re buying for is.
- Bed of Nails Acupressure Mat and Pillow for $96 ($24 Off With Code BONLOVE2021): We included this brand’s mat and pillow set in our guide to staying calm in quarantine. It’s great for anyone who likes to decompress and relax. Acupressure has a similar effect on the body as acupuncture—they both claim to release endorphins—but acupressure uses plastic plates instead of needles. I can’t scientifically confirm that your giftee’s endorphins will spike, but it feels good to use. We tested the eco-friendly bundle, which is a bit more at $144 ($36 off) right now. Use code BONLOVE2021 at checkout for the 20 percent discount.
- Skin Gym High-Frequency Wand for $76 ($19 Off With Code CUPID20): Having a high-frequency wand at home is a nice way to treat your skin in comfort, especially right now. They kill bacteria and reduce inflammation on the skin, which can help shorten the lifespan of mascne-related breakouts. There are cheaper wands, but we’ve tried and recommend this one, which is 20 percent off with code CUPID20.
- Nailest Press-On Nails from $23: If you’re buying for someone who regularly got their nails done pre-Covid, you can gift them nails at home. Nailest has beautiful sets, with a more modern look than most drugstore press-ons. The Valentine’s Day sale has a few styles ranging from around $23 to $59, plus there are even more in the clearance section.
More Great WIRED Stories
- 📩 The latest on tech, science, and more: Get our newsletters!
- The Lion, the polygamist, and the biofuel scam
- Forget blood—your skin might know if you’re sick
- AI and the List of Dirty, Naughty … and Otherwise Bad Words
- Why insider “Zoom bombs” are so hard to stop
- How to free up space on your laptop
- 🎮 WIRED Games: Get the latest tips, reviews, and more
- 🏃🏽♀️ Want the best tools to get healthy? Check out our Gear team’s picks for the best fitness trackers, running gear (including shoes and socks), and best headphones